Tuesday 17 December 2013

I had an interesting visit to the sexual health clinic.

On the way to the clinic, Andrew and I bumped into his dad, who is a character, and, somehow, he ended up coming to the clinic with us.

Ok, not everyday your almost father -in -law comes with you to get your pill renewed, but it's cool. I don't mind. I'm also getting a pregnancy test done, too (always do, just to put my mind at ease), so a little akward, but liveable.

And, here's where the insanity begins; Andrew tell's his dad that it's the GUM clinic, and his dad think's we're sitting in a DENTIST SURGERY. There's poster's about sexual health up all around the waiting area, and Andrew's dad is chatting away to everyone in the waiting room, telling them he never realized gum's had their own clinic.

And he's been totally serious.

It was a bizzare half hour of my life that I certainly will remember for a long while to come.

And, no, I am not pregnant. Yippee.

But, note to self; don't take my in laws to the sexual health clinic ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment