Monday 16 December 2013

I am so pissed off.....

Without going into too many details, I can say that I am really pissed off at the moment.
 
My man's exes new partner has been sending everyone on his facebook friends list messages saying really bad thing's about my man.
 
I know the thing's he is claiming ARE NOT true. Andrew has been totally up front with me about his past, and thing's that he's done in the past, and I believe that the claims are untrue.
 
The only reason cold hearted bitch ex and her loser of a new man have done this is because my man has said he's going back to court to gain more visitation right's to see his kids. Now, the loser can't have kids with cold hearted bitch ex, because, well, he's firing blanks, so the psycho pair have turned the kid's, one by one, against my man, and she's making them call loser guy 'daddy', and she want's to forget that my man is actually the kid's father, and not her man.
 
I have daddy issues, so I get pissed when men who WANT to be in their kid's lives are treated like this by manipulative, bitchy women who want to be victim's of 'bad men' and have their kid's all to themselves.
 
I wish my dad fought for me. No. I got saddled with the drunk, gambler thug who (excuse the french here) fucked off and didn't even think twice about the little girl he left behind. I know what he's like. When I was about 14, I tried to track him down, and I found some of his friend's and they all told me the same thing's about him; that he was bad news and that the best thing he ever did was to leave me. At the time, he had been arrested for domestic violence, so that was lovely to hear about my father (not).
 
I am slightly worried, though. Is it gonna be like this everytime Andrew and I have a bit of happiness?. What if we have kid's?. Will our child's half sibling's want anything to do with our child?. And what will they tell him or her. Especially if the cold hearted bitch mother and loser guy have their way.
 
I know it has nothing to do with me, officially, but it kinda does. If Andrew and I did get married and have kids (something we have been discussing), then I am gonna be tied to these awful people for the rest of my life. I don't know if I can take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment